Start Early - Finish First!
An enriching curriculum for 3/4 year olds.
Your child's introduction into an instructional setting.
Small class size, trained and professional instructors, caring and inspiring environment.
Prepare your child for their academic future.
- Math Manipulatives,
- Science Demonstrations,
- Computer Lab,
- Pre-Reading & Writing Activities,
- Sign Language,
- Musical Movement,
- Italian Instruction,
- And much, much, more...
Take a virtual tour by logging onto:
Don't take our word for it –
See what others have to say about us!
She has learned a lot, especially the languages. She really enjoys computer time. I would recommend this program to other parents.Joe & Dawn Addabbo, Parents of Alexis '08 & '09 and Arianna '11 & '12
I feel it's a well balanced program that balances academics with physical education, language and computer skills. I feel the program is really preparing my children for elementary school and they love their instructor!Daniela Amato, Mother of Rosanna '09 & '10 and Giuseppe '12
The small classes, the knowledgeable and caring staff and the curriculum goes above and beyond other programs for this age group. Of course there are other choices, but the Reach For The STARS 1st Step Program is the ONLY program I would choose and recommend!Jennifer Anchor, Mother of Jaden '09
My husband and I are continuously amazed and impresses by the challenging work our son is doing for his age – it is excellent! This has got to be one of the best programs in the Queens area and we couldn't be happier to be a part of it.John & Regina Ferrante, Parents of John-Anthony '09 & '10 and Joseph '10
I would definitely recommend this program to other parents. My children have learned a lot during their time at Reach For The STARS! They both enjoyed the program a lot.Luis & Irma Lopez, Parents of Emma '08 & '09 and Luis '10 & '11
Reach For The STARS! has gone beyond my expectations. At the end of the year when you see everything they learned come together, it amazes me that my daughter can speak Italian and sing a song and accompany it with sign language. It goes beyond the ABC's in a familiar atmosphere.Joanna Borzumato, Mother of Julianna '08 & '09
It is great that they teach sign language and Italian. Our son enjoys the program very much and I would recommend the program to other parents.Gandolfo & Angela Scarpa, Parents of Giovanni '09
Why Choose Reach For The STARS! Little Dipper Program for your 2 year old or 1st Step Program for your 3 year old?
- Small Class Size: Only up to 10 students in a class, the smallest class you will find in this area. That means more individual attention to each child.
- The Curriculum: We are the only program in this area that offers Italian, Sign Language and State-of-the Art Computers in addition to a full academic set of courses that includes Math Manipulative, Science Demonstrations, Reading & Writing Activities, Music, Art and Gym on a daily basis.
- State-Of-The-Art-Security: We have four cameras that cover the facility and surrounding area, an alarm system and intercom/door release to insure a safe learning environment.
- An Excellent Record and Reputation: Every year our four year old students that are tested are able to enter gifted and talented programs in September. Ask around, Reach For The STARS! has a reputation for excellence! Our students come back years later and tell us that their love of learning started at RFTS! Parents attribute their child’s good school habits to an early start at RFTS!