Before / After School Program
Monday - Friday
For children 4 years old to 12 years old.
- Assistance with completing daily homework assignments
- Nutritious Snacks
- Recreational activities
- Pick-up for children attending P.S. 146 & 1st Step.
- Drop off from other area schools welcomed - inquire for details
Schedule will be as follows:
- (2:30 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.) Children will be picked up at P.S. 146 and taken to the facility.
- (3:00 p.m. - 3:20 p.m.) Snack time (includes a nutritious food and beverage - one per child - provided by Reach for the Stars, unless otherwise noted by parent.
- (3:20 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.) Children will complete all homework. Upon completion, work will be reviewed for accuracy, and corrections will be made if necessary.
- (4:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.) Recreational activities. Including but not limited to:
- Arts & Crafts
- Computer Lab/Tablets
- Board Games
- (5:00 p.m. - PICK-UP) Children may continue to participate in upstairs activity, or read a book until parents/guardians arrive to pick up the child.